Enjoy our special service celebrating the Universal Foundation for Better Living’s 46th Founder’s Anniversary.
We are featuring a powerful tag team sermon with:
Rev. Derrick B. Wells – Principle #1 – The Omnipresence of God
- Point #1: Everything that exists or ever will exist is pressed out of the body of God.
- Point #2: The nature of God is absolute good.
- Point #3: Principle expresses through 5 main attributes: life, love, wisdom, power, and substance
Rev. Sheree Thompson – Principle #2 – The Divinity of Humankind
- Point #1: The Divinity of Humankind
- Point #2: Who you are in essence does not change.
- Point #3: I Am Divine!
Rev. Charles Taylor – Principle #3 – The Value and Power of Thought
- Point #1: We must build a higher order of being, a higher way of thinking based on the truth of our oneness.
- Point #2: We must build a higher order of being, a higher way of thinking based on the truth of our oneness.
- Point #3: Change your thinking, change your life.
Rev. Gaylon McDowell – Principle #4 Practicing the Presence
- When our thinking is in alignment with the truth of God, we can produce the truth of God in our individual experiences.
- We have to be still with the presence and power of God within us, working through us, as us.
Rev. Sherri James – Principle #5 The Law of Demonstration
- Like begets like.
- Thoughts held in mind produce after their kind.
- Give the law of your being the right thoughts, and it has no choice but to bring you the right results.
One thought on “Sunday Worship Experience – June 14, 2020”
I am Carolyn Scribner, and I am Enthusiasm and LOVE!