If you would like to watch the event with the congregation live and participate in the live chat, go to the watch page on YouTube.
To join UP Church or to learn more about this unique spiritual community, complete form and to share your tithe, offerings or gift with the ministry, give below.
Sermon Title: The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity
Sermon Thesis: Vessels for Your Prosperity – Law #2: Setting Goals
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. (ESV)
And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work. (NRSV)
What is Prosperity?
- A vitally alive body that provides a comfortable home for the spiritual beings that we are
- Relationships that are satisfying, nurturing, and that work all the time.
- Work that we love so much that it’s not work, it’s play.
- All the money you can spend.
Spiritual Law #1: First, you must tithe faithfully on every dime you receive. Act like God is your all sufficiency in all things.
Spiritual Law #2: Set Goals Your dreams are the vessels to catch the abundant good that comes when you are in the flow.
Key Point: What is Directed Faith?
Having directed faith means having a heart-felt specific desire, coupled with a deep and abiding trust in the goodness and generosity of God, and therein lies the magic and power of setting our goals. (Pg 91-92)
Scripture: Mark 11:23-25
Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and if you do not doubt in your heart but believe that what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you.
So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (NRSV)
Elements of Goal Setting
- #1 Cast aside your limitations
- #2 Open yourself up to possibility
- #3 Be Specific
Your Soul Work
- Write a list of what you desire to have, do and be. Don’t judge. Don’t be practical.
- Read the list and put a start next to your top 5 or 12.
- Choose ONE or TWO – What changes might you need to make to achieve the goal?
- Choose the date you desire to achieve your goal.
- Add it to your daily routine (Read it 3x in morning and evening. Act like it’s done)
UP Church is supported by your gifts!
You can share your gift with UP Church resting assured that your financial information is safe and secure.
Using your mobile device you can easily share a gift. Text To: 73256 and in the area where you write your message, type UPCHURCH. Follow the prompts!
You can give via Cash App. Our Cash App name is $upchurchla
The mail still works! Feel free to mail your offering to Understanding Principles: 3108 Glendale Blvd., #547, Los Angeles, CA 90039