Title: Who Is Your Mother?
SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 12:46-50 “While he was still speaking to the crowds, his mother and his brothers were standing outside, wanting to speak to him. Someone told him, “look, your mother and your brothers are standing outside, wanting to speak to you.” But to the one who had told him this, Jesus replied, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” And pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”
- Redefine Your Idea of Who You Call Mother
- My Parental Tribe May Differ From My Spiritual Tribe
- Your Vibe Will Attract Your Tribe
- Reframe Your Past
- Your Current Direction Determines Your Past Projection
- When We Free Our Parents, We Free Ourselves
One thought on “Happy Mother’s Day! Worship with us this Sunday, May 10, 2020”
Happy Mother’s Day to our ministers and to all of UP Church mothers.